Life coaching is for you if:
- You find yourself at a crossroads in life
- You want to identify goals
- You have already identified goals, but haven't been able to achieve them
- There is a specific dream or achievement that you have wanted for a long time, and have not yet been able to make it a reality
- You want to learn how to approach self-discipline through self-love
- You need help maintaining your focus
- You feel you would benefit from an accountability partner in achieving your goals
How is Life Coaching different from counseling?
Counseling addresses symptoms of distress, such as grief, depression, anxiety and relationship conflict.
Life Coaching does not deal with any of the above, but rather the focus is on your goals and dreams, and how to move forward to make your best life.
While Counseling may be covered by insurance, Life Coaching is not, as there is no diagnosis associated with Life Coaching.
What if I don't know what my goals are?
In your Life Coaching sessions, we can work on clarifying your goals.
What is the fee for Life Coaching?
$125 per 50-minute session
How many sessions will I need?
This varies from person to person, depending on many factors, such as your readiness to achieve the change, your willingness to work in between sessions, and the goals themselves. It is wise to think of Life Coaching as an investment in your future and in yourself.
If you could do it on your own, you would have done it by now.